Our main reason for attending the fair was to attended the Randy Houser concert. We figured why not enjoy the fair for a few hours prior to the concert. I think both of us were glad we got away for a nice Sunday Funday.
Our first stop was to the petting zoo, duh! Mainly because there was a camel at the entrance, that Adam wanted to pet. I secretly hoped he would have gotten spat on ... not so lucky!
![]() |
| Me petting a mini pony |
![]() |
| Adam feeding the camel |
![]() |
| Took the whole dang cone! |
![]() |
| Adam attempting to feed an emu |
![]() |
| Typical males stealing the food! |
I asked Adam if all these chickens reminded him of home! His folks have a few handfuls of chickens. I love when we go see his parents, because I always get at least a dozen fresh eggs!



Our second stop was to the rides! We did the farris wheel, carousel, big swing, and bumper cars! Sadly, we got kicked off the carousel, which I am still a bit bitter about. Rude man.
Our final stop before the concert was to grab a bite to eat! Of course both Adam and I have our fair favorites - mine a Pronto Pup (aka true corn dog w/ brush mustard) and Adam's a turkey leg but for both of us, a funnel cake! After I told my dad about our fair trip, he said hope your running is going well. I think it was well worth it.
And finally, we made it to Randy Houser. If you haven't listened to his music, shame on you. If you ever have the chance to hear him, you better go or shame on you!
Runnin' Outta Moonlight (my favorite) or Whistlin' Dixie (Adam's favorite)
Hope your Sunday was as much of a Funday as ours was!
Good Golly













No comments:
Post a Comment