Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I wanna come home

Nothing says change, like a new school year. Okay nerd moment, but I live for the first days of school - new school supplies, new classrooms, new clothes, new friends, new teachers ... get the picture. Sadly, when you hit college and not graduate school you don't get new clothes, new teachers, or new classrooms. You might meet a new friend, but you do get a new place to call home.

I could not have found a better place to call my home. I feel in love from the moment I began my online search, but I refused to get my heart set on something that I might not have been able to afford. Thankfully, I was able to get my heart set.

As one of the office managers said to me during my move-in weekend, "It's like pinterest!" There is no greater compliment for a gal like me. But I couldn't have done this without all the help of my family and Adam. With 6 sets of hands, things get unloaded, moved, and unpacked so much quicker.

So here is a small tour of what I call home ...





So snuggle up and enjoy your home.
Good Golly

No comments:

Post a Comment