Sadly, posts haven't been happening recently. Between all my moving, Recruitment 2011, and the end of Summer my life has been quite hectic. Here I am done with Day 1 of my junior year of college. Where in the heck has it gone to??!!?!?
For starters, I have a new humble abode. I love it!! (pictures to come later once the madness of moving in and living out of my suitcase ends) My roommates are some of my very dear friends and it's wonderful making 9208 my home. Yes, Collierville is still technically a home but see ya UTK housing. It was real but I'm over ya.
The next big excitment ... RECRUITMENT 2011 ... My little chick-a-dees are the cuties things I've ever seen. And there is no greater feeling than seeing them starting to fall in love with Greek life and chapters here on the campus of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I can not wait to get their party lists and see that gleam in their eyes when they read their list of invitations.
Lastly, I think I have finally made my mind up as to what I want to be when I'm a big girl! I know that the Lord will grant me the courage to tell my parents and family but I know they will support and love me as long as it is something I want to do. I have a passion for helping others and that is exactly what I will do with my life. It's still in the health field but making way less money but I'll be using my God given talents to maybe safe a life for 5 thousand. It looks like UTCHS is still the final plan but I'll be studying in a different college. Instead of the College of Pharmacy, it'll be the College of Nursing.
I hope and pray that this is the right decision. But as I tell my PNMs when they are ranking so with what feels normal, comfortable, and what your gut feeling is ... so why am I not following my own advice. Because no one follows their own advice. It's easier not to. But finally I'm going to try it. I'll let you know how it goes.
Always remember ... Laughter is the key to life.
Stay wide eyed and engertic on this first day of class UT students and for others on this Hump Day!
Good Golly
No comments:
Post a Comment