Saturday, April 30, 2011

When you wish upon a star

But seriously, how many young girls dreamed on their birthday for a prince charming! Luckily, Kate Middleton found an actual prince charming.


I'm going to assume my invitation 
for the wedding of the decade
 got lost over the pond!

One day I'll make it there!!!!!

Since I couldn't miss one of the most important moments in my lifetime, the alarm was set for 4:30! It was an early start to the last Friday of my sophomore year of college. I've been so excited about the Royal wedding all week!!!! Kate Middleton is living the dream of basically every women's little girl heart.

This was one of those events that will be discussed for a lifetime. I can't count how many times I've asked my parents what they were doing when ...
     we landed on the moon?
     JFK was shot? 
     Elvis died?
     Princess Diana married Prince Charles?
          or
     Vietnam started?

Honestly, for me I haven't had too many major moments. I remember the death of Michael Jackson, 9/11, and the death of Princess Di.
But now, I can add the marriage of Wills to Catherine.


So to the very happy couple, I wish them many well wishes. Congratulations, your royal highness and Best Wish, your royal highness.

(I was always taught a southern women doesn't wish the bride congratulations - that means she's expecting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment