Today I lost my letters and gained a Γ and a Χ, which I am beyond excited about (don't get me wrong). But as I sat through 3 hours inside a suite I realized why exactly we 'go greek.'
So I sat in the suite hearing stories about these past 4 years and seeing these ladies cry, I thought to myself. Have I made the very most of these past two? Have I worked my hardest? Have I been as inVOLved as possible? and have I made not only my chapter/panhellenic/the greek community but also campus a better place?
We all have so many goals and dreams. And if you know me, you know my life is planned to a T. I think are they all really that important. Or is what's important the friendships, the education, and the memories? Of course I want to be a pharmacist, find my Prince Wills, and become a 'Mama' but in reality, it's my friends and faith that get me through each day! They are the ones that will always love and support you. Rather it's through that punk stage or that punk of a boyfriend!!!Make everyday your last. Fall in love like you've never been hurt. Wish beyond the stars. And remind yourself everyday just how blessed you really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment