I canNOT believe that today have finally arrived. I always wanted to be in a sorority and 'go greek'. And now I sit here without letters on my car or inside of my closet!!!
FREAK OUT!
This afternoon is Gamma Chi initiation. I could not be more honored to represent both my chapter and UTK Panhellenic but at the same time I will miss these ladies.
My Zeta sisters have become my family away from Collierville. They are there for late night chats, mental break downs, 1st dates, and trips to Target. But at the same time, I am gaining 64 new 'sisters'. They are amazing girls and I can't wait to send the next 114 days with them.Clearly, I'm ready for bid day but really I'm ready to meet my women (PNMs). I am excited to experience their recruitment with them. This is such a time of full change in their lives and I cannot wait to be happy for them and upset with them.
So goodbye Zeta Tau Alpha, the turquoise blue and steel gray, strawberries and 5-pointed crown.
ZLAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment