HAPPY 2013, Y'ALL!
Four years ago, I imaged this year to be FOREVER away. When in reality, these past years have flown past me. I am officially 5 months and 8 days away from my undergraduate college graduation. WHAT the WHAT! It seems like yesterday I was sitting in Suchman's Dual-Enrollment English or Sra.'s AP Spanish IV. Never did I image my life panning out this direction, but I am so blessed to be where I am today.
While I do not want this final semester to fly by; I know it will! I do not want my classes to be difficult; I know they will. And I do not want my apartment/friends to be going away, but I know they will. My life is changing but to add to these changes I cannot stop, I will be adding to my hectic life! I have decided to make a some new year resolutions.
In 2013, I have made a few 'resolutions' ...
1. Do more than running at the gym. Yes, I know better but I am your typical stretch-run-stretch-leave kind of gym rat. In my opinion, I don't need to do anything else. While that is clearly not true. I do not plan on becoming the next body builder, being able to open that jar of jelly would be nice!
2. Clean out my life. I don't need all the things I have. I do live a blessed life but there are many that do not. So why not either throw it away, sell it, or give it away.
3. Blog more often. Typically, my posts come in phases - either when I am busy or not. That just isn't going to work. I am trying to make a weekly post.
Maybe you are tackling what appears to be a hurdle of a new year's resolution. Please remember, each wall has a door at the end of it and each hurdle has a down hill path. I wish you the best of luck in 2013 - may it fill your heart with much love and success!
Happy 2013,
Good Golly
No comments:
Post a Comment