Thursday, January 26, 2012

A day without laughter ...

Can you believe it is ONLY the first full week of spring semester?! I don't think I have been this anxious to see what this school year is about to bring me.

As some of y'all might know, I am a 20 year old second semester junior majoring in Food Science and Technology. Yes I plan on graduating on time and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life. Ideally, I would work in the distilled spirits industry, but it is a difficult business and it doesn't run in my family. I could live in a dream world (which sometimes I like to think I do) I would open a bakery.

But if this year teaches me nothing less, I am going to keep telling myself that I need to laugh more. I have definitely learned it this week for sure ... thank-you Panhellenic Exec ladies! I love them so much. I am grateful for them and for all the joys they bring to me. From turning blood red in meetings and quickly trying to muster up a poker face and finally cracking that look.

 
My sister has always told me I need to laugh and relax. Well, Mallory - I am finally doing it. I am finally listening to advice that laughter is truly the best medicine. So it might be a tad late for new year resolution BUT 2012 ... here it comes.


Haha,
Good Golly

No comments:

Post a Comment