Sunday, February 23, 2014

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

When I graduated Kindergarten, my parents gave me a copy of Dr. Seuss' Oh! The Places You'll Go! and since 1996, I have been more than blessed to travel and see parts of this great nation and world! Yes, this is again a day old post but yesterday was a busy day of animals, sunshine, and a surprise birthday. There will be a coming post, when life calms down. Anyways, thinking about places, I was asked to share six places - okay does that me places I love, want to see, or will never leave? To me, it's about the places that I love, define who I am, and are places I will gladly travel back to at the drop of a hat.

Day 5 - 6 Places
Bethany Hills Camp and Conference Center
Neyland Stadium
Charleston, SC
Camp Koinonia
Managua, Nicaragua
Chicago, Illinois




Pack your bags and go!
Good Golly

No comments:

Post a Comment