For you that know me, I might appear to be a confident young lady. Well false folks! I am the definition of a scaredy car (see previous blog post entitled You asked, I shared). So for my to pick the best fears is a bit of a joke! I've been thinking about them all day and throughout the evening...this is the best I got in no particular order.
Day 3 - 8 fears
1. Being alone at night in my parents house. Yes in high school, I walked around the house with a skillet once, just to turn on the light. I also used to sit in my car before going to the garage at curfew because I thought I "saw" something.
2. Not being successful when it comes to schoolwork or in the professional world.
3. Someone is living in the closet of my apartment. If you know how big they are, it explains my fear.
4. I will fall at an important moment or event in my life. See once when I was an acolyte at church and I tripped over the robe, while carrying the flame of Christ out of church...on stairs...in the front of the sanctuary.
5. Running out of gasoline.
6. I will loose a tooth one day due to a fall.
7. Getting hurt while running a race.
8. Not being the Christian, daughter, sister, niece, friend, and girlfriend that I should be, each and every day!
Always watching my back,
Good Golly
No comments:
Post a Comment