Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just know you’re not alone cause I’m going to make this place your home

If the past 48 hours haven't been some for the memory books ... I received THE e-mail yesterday afternoon. THE e-mail that determines what I will be doing for the next two years!


So what's the verdict you may ask?

I will be a volunteer for 2 more years! Some get victory laps, I get two more and the honor of one day having 2 degrees from the The University of Tennessee. 

I cannot wait to yell Rocky Top for two more seasons, many more days on the Ag campus, and see these views for a few more years.
Ayres Hall, The Hill of UTK campus
Tennessee Theater, Downtown Knoxville

Campus in a nutshell
VLF,
Good Golly

All photo credit goes to one of my best friends, Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment