Yes, as in
Vitamin C - Graduation. Where have the last four years gone? Great question. Here I am sitting in Panhellenic for one of the last times after completing my final undergraduate exam. It is 100% unreal. I could not have asked for a better for years - the laughs, cries, late nights, friendships, horrible classes and professors I have so much respect for. So here's to you old Tennessee my alma mater true ...
Freshman Year -
 |
| My Gamma Chi Group w/ Kelsey |
 |
| Nicaragua Mission Trip |
 |
| P/C '09 Painting the Rock |
 |
| Dad & I after my 1st half marathon |
 |
| Caroline & I @ Beach Week |
Sophomore Year -
 |
| Mrs. Kemmer @ Race for The Cure |
 |
| Ashlee & I before a mixer |
 |
| Strawberry Fields 4ever w/ my gal pals |
 |
| Typical Malby & Caroline |
Junior Year -
 |
| Family Tailgating |
 |
| Bid Day reunion w/ Ashlee |
 |
| Matt & I @ Fall Formal |
 |
| Big Sis Reveal |
 |
| Spring Formal w/ Marshall |
Senior Year -
 |
| Las Vegas |
 |
| Bush Visitor Center |
 |
| P/C '09 on Bid Day |
 |
| Pan Exec on Skit Night - Sarah & Keri |
 |
| Rachel, my GX buddy |
 |
| Roommates Tailgating |
 |
| PDM with my gal pals |
 |
| Today Show came to UT w/ my Zeta sisters |
 |
| Mallory's Wedding |
 |
| Jacob, my participant @ Koinonia Retreat |
 |
| Finishing my 1st marathon |
 |
| Lindi, a Zister, mentor, and friend @ Greek Awards |
 |
| Maddox & I @ Camp K |
 |
| Holly & I @ Camp K |
 |
| Jac & I |
 |
| Molly & I @ "Forever Young" |
 |
| Adam & I @ Spring Formal |
 |
| Kerri & I at White Violet |
 |
| Zetas @ GLI |
VFL
Good Golly
No comments:
Post a Comment