Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love is like the wind, ...

you can't see it but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks


Come hell or high water, I am the last one to admit it was my fault. I will typically try to blame it on someone else. [This includes the 'ghost' that lived upstairs with me once my older sister had moved away for school.] I've had one 'love' but several 'boyfriends'. I learned so much from these relationships, yet they always seem to ended the same with close friends picking me up or celebrating! We required a girls night (or two) filled with chick-flicks + ice cream, and a night out on the town. And to quote The Jonas Brothers "love is on it's way!"
Day 3:  Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. You must let me have my moments. Rather it's to complain, cry, or be left alone. I'll come around when I'm ready.
2. You better open the door. I was raised with high standards & expectations. They don't stoop for just anyone.
3. Respect my morals.
4. You cannot be afraid of my family - rowdiness and jokes included.
5. Join me at the gym or cheer me on during a race.  [Side note:  We will not work-out side by side.]
6. I love musicals, so be kind when you are dragged to attend them.
7. I people-watch in almost every place I am in. Get over the side comments.
8. My hair will never be perfect. Just learn to embrace it. I cannot fight it and you shouldn't either. So no noogies, please!


May the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment