Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"I will walk by faith ...

even when I cannot see. Well because this broken roads, prepares Your will for me!"


This morning, my roommates and I began the spring break let's not be lazy game! Hello Barre 3. For today's challenge, it's about me and my emotions. Obviously, my life has been a whirlwind over these last handful of days. As I flew back to Knoxville yesterday afternoon, getting the opportunity to relax was so satisfying. Who would have imaged a one hour nap on the flight was all I would need. It was almost as if I was able to wash away and awake refreshed. While, my 'new' normal is not how I would like it to be and I wish so dearly my Nana was with us today. She is out of pain, reunited with her brothers and sisters, and I have no doubt she is sitting by the river of everlasting life.
Day 9:  2 Emotions that Describe our Life Right Now
1. Drained
I think the bags under my eyes say it all.
2. Hopeful
I take the GRE in some 4 hours and honestly have no idea where my life is heading over these next few months. I wonder what this 'new' normal will hold, but I know the Lord will guide each one of my family members to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment