I needed today's challenge to get my mind off my real world. It's 5am and I am up getting ready for my flight back to reality. Mama and Daddy have always said the world could come to an end and I wouldn't know. Over these last few days, Knoxville really has given me that war bunker kind of feeling. Okay, back to blog challenge. Both of my grandparents have been married for over 60 years and my parents are inching toward 33. So if you think you can handle this challenge ... let's avoid these minor details at all cost. Thanks in advance!
Day 7: 4 Turn Offs
1. No goals/unrealistic goals
Been there, done that, and I didn't get a t-shirt.
2. A smacker/guzzler when you eat or drink
Seriously, it's loud, gross, and just plain annoying.
3. Use of abbreviations in conversations
If I'm talking to you, you're educated. Act accordingly.
4. So left/right winged or religious you are ignorant
Ignorance, no one likes that!
No comments:
Post a Comment